Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Most Thoughtful Gift

 

About a week and a half ago the most thoughtful gift showed up on my doorstep.  My dad's fiance makes beautiful scrapbooks and she made me one with Klein and Mocha!  I was blown away and it brought tears to my eyes as I was flipping through it.  What an amazing, thoughtful, special gift.  Here are just some of the pages:














She even made a special page for our friends Andrea and Gogo.  Unbelievable.


There are also some blank pages in there so I can add to it.  I will be making Wes some pages!

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve!  I had a great time despite the other half being deployed right now.  We have a great group of friends here and I don't know what I'd do without them. 

 
The year of the horse, that means there's pretty much no way this year can be anything but awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment