Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goals for 2014

The Odd Couple

Well, since I lost my blog in July I don't remember what all of my 2013 goals were.  I think some of them included dressage shows at 1st level and the permanent goal of keeping The Odd Couple happy and healthy. 

This past year has went by incredibly fast for me.  The first half of the year was complete insanity and not fun.  The second half was awesome and it made up for the first half being rough.  I really didn't get to take advantage of last spring and get the ponies out like I wanted to.  But, I can't complain because both of them are still happy, healthy, sound and as full of it as ever.  That's really all I want.

I really don't feel like setting a lot of goals this year.  I just want to enjoy my horses, all (soon to be) three of them.

  • Keep the three of them happy, healthy, and sound
  • Make a couple trips to the beach and ride in some of the Florida State Parks
  • Take The Odd Couple out to a few fun shows
 
That's it.  That's all I'm asking.  Bye-bye 2013, I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a great year for me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the year turned around for you! Can't wait to (virtually) meet Wes!

    Do you think you'll start eventing Klein again?

    ReplyDelete