Sunday, December 8, 2013

Saddle For Sale

 32cm Duett Presto, 18" seat.  $650 shipped.

Unfortunately this saddle isn't fitting Moch as good as it needs to and so I have decided to sell it.  That's the only reason it is for sale.  I still have my Presto for Klein.  I have had it for over four years and I LOVE that saddle!

Here are some more pics of it, but please excuse the mess in the background, moving sucks.




I know Nancy at Duett will take a look at tracings if you send them to her if you're curious of the potential fit for this saddle.  I am not willing to let it go out on trial.  I really don't want to be shipping it around and raising the chances of it getting damaged. 

Please contact me at jumpingpercheron@hotmail.com if you are interested.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment