Sunday, June 2, 2019

12 Years Later, Here We Are


May 30th marked 12 years with Klein.  Each year I do a post, and each year it pretty much says the same, because every year it is still true and it always will be.  12 years later, I am still in awe of her every single day.  She really is like a fine wine.  There is no way I can every thank her or repay her for everything she has done and continues to do.  The places we have been, the things we have accomplished, the memories we have made, the things we have learned together, the things she has taught me about myself.  All of it is priceless and irreplaceable.  I honestly don't know where I would be, or who I would be without her.  She is truly one of a kind and everything that makes a Heart Horse.  She is my Horse of  Lifetime, OG, BAMF horse and I am grateful every minute of every day for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment