Sunday, May 8, 2016

For Sale: Duett Fidelio Dressage Saddle, Bridle, and Show Jacket


Duett Fidelio dressage saddle, 38cm tree, 19" seat:

I'm selling my Duett Fidelio dressage saddle (for real this time).  I've put it up for sale a couple times but didn't really care if it sold or not because I really do love that saddle.  I have finally come to the realization it is just too big for me.  I was told by a few people that this model runs small and to buy the next seat size up, so I did.  That is incorrect.  This saddle runs true to size in the seat.  I ride in an 18" because I have a long legs.  I can fit in a 17.5" but my leg is the issue, not the seat, with that size.  So you can imagine a 19" is pretty inappropriate for me, which is what my Fidelio is.  I would go back and forth about it, I'm ok, no I need a smaller size, I'm ok, no this isn't working.  Part of my issue was that it does fit Klein nicely, and it IS really, really comfortable to ride in.  But, when I'd change saddles and ride Moch in my Isabell, which is an 18", the difference was noticeable.  My position was better, more upright, down transitions were better, there was no room for me to slide to the back of the saddle, it is just overall more comfortable. 

The Isabell fits Klein too, so about a month ago I switched to riding her in it for dressage and put the Fidelio away.  I'm noticeably more effective with certain movements in the Isabell on Klein too.  Things are easier because I'm not working against my saddle.  So, long story short...who wants to buy a beautiful Duett Fidelio size 38cm tree and 19" seat??? 

$1,200 firm for it, this includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S.  PayPal only, cash is acceptable if you pick it up in person if you are local (Philly area), or if you are going to be at any shows that we are, I will bring it with me and you can pick it up then.  I'm sorry, but no trials because I just don't want to run the risk of shipping this saddle back and forth and having it end up damaged along the way somewhere. This saddle is $1,799 new, see for yourself here:  http://duettsaddles.com/prices/

If you are curious about fit, you can do a wither tracing and send it to Nancy at Duett and she will be able to tell you if it would fit or not.












Horze Shiny Prague Bridle, black, Cob Size:


This is a brand new bridle.  The brow band and nose band are shiny patent leather. I tried it on Mochi once and it didn't fit her right.  She is in between Cob and Pony size, so it is really hit or miss with specific brands of which size will fit her.  It's a sharp looking bridle, reins are included.  $65 shipped to anywhere in the U.S.  Again, PayPal only please, unless you are a local pick up and have cash.  No trials, no trades.

On Course Show Jacket, Navy, size 12:



I have too many show jackets!  This one is in excellent condition!  $55 shipped anywhere in the U.S.  Again, PayPal only please, unless you are a local pick up and have cash.  No trials, no trades.

If you are interested in any of these items, please contact me at jumpingpercheron@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm selling my Duett too. Such awesome saddles, I hope to get the dressage version in the future.

    ReplyDelete