Saturday, November 14, 2015

Interview With Moody Air Force Base Public Affairs

 Moody AFB's public FB page.

A couple weeks ago Public Affairs (PA) at the base I am stationed at came to my office to interview me about the horses.  They had heard about me through word of mouth and came to my office a few weeks prior to see if I would be interested in talking with them.  They interviewed me in my office and we set up a time for them to come out to the barn to meet the horses and take some video.  They released the video yesterday on the base's public FB page, and they did an AMAZING job!

 
 
They let me preview the video last Monday when it was almost finished and it looked great then, but the finished product came out fantastic.  A huge thank you to PA for such a great job, and thanks for coming out and to spend some time with us!

The base's Facebook page is public so you can search it and see it there, or you can use this direct link: 

https://www.facebook.com/teammoody1/videos/1253897721290768/

You don't have to have a FB account to access that link.  

The video has over 13,000 views and 130 shares already.  I had a lot of fun spending part of the day with them, thank you again 23 WG/PA for an outstanding job!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I've always been kind of fascinated by the fact that you can have such a time consuming hobby as an owner of three horses and serve in the military at the same time. I guess it would be different if you were on a ship like my husband was, but it's definitely encouraging to know that you can do both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool...I agree that it was well done!

    ReplyDelete