Monday, May 23, 2022

Still Out Here!

 It's been over a year since I posted last.  No particular reason for the sudden drop off other than Instagram is much quicker to update.  I have so many other projects and things I work on that the blog took a back seat.  While I do enjoy writing about our adventures, sometimes you have to take a hard look at prioritizing things.  People ask me a lot how I "find the time" to do all these things.  Simple, I don't.  I have a saying I tell people that I believe in and use every single day.  That saying is "If you are always looking for time, you're not going to find it.  You have to MAKE time."  How do we make time?  Prioritizing.  

I am very grateful and honored to have had some AMAZING opportunities present themselves and there came a point where the blog was not going to move me forward in the direction I needed to take these opportunities.  Why?  Time consumption.  This is why I post mostly on Instagram.  It's very easy and quick to post what the girls are up to.  So, if you don't follow me on Instagram, you can find us here:

Even though the blog has taken a hiatus, the girls sure haven't.  Klein and Super B are doing amazing as always.  


No comments:

Post a Comment