Sunday, February 25, 2018

Return of the Sea Pony


It's been a couple years since Mochs has went to the beach.  The last time she was at the beach is before we got on the Navicular roller coaster.  The last time I took her was to Fernandina Beach in Florida.  In other words, she has been overdue for a while now on a beach trip.

I fixed that this past week.  Mochs and I went to the beach with a friend.  The weather was perfect for a beach ride, and after keeping a close eye on the waves for a bit, Mochs then started to follow the water back out when the waves would recede.  It was pretty adorable.




Mochs and Indian.






I honestly questioned if I would ever see this day again with her before we had our recent soundness break through.  Beach riding is always a good time, but having Mochs out there again made it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment